Avocado Chocolate Mousse Dessert (Vegan)
This easy to make dessert is a healthy alternative to a classic family favorite and combines two of our favorite things, avocados, and chocolate.
This is the perfect dessert to impress your dinner guests, or for a sweet treat mid-week. Each mousse is super light and fluffy, and gorgeously indulgent without overdoing it on the sugar – totally vegan too!
A nice healthy option for dessert!
Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Blend the ripe avocado, banana, agave nectar and coconut milk together until smooth.
- Add cocoa powder and protein powder to the blender and blend together until it becomes a smooth thick mixture. I'm using the Protein World Vegan Blend in Chocolate, but any chocolate flavour protein powder will work well.
- Divide the mixture evenly into small dessert dishes, patting the bottom gently to remove any air bubbles.
- Allow the mousse to thicken and set by placing the dishes in the fridge for about an hour.
- Add a couple of fresh raspberries and a dusting of cocoa powder to each dish to decorate before serving.