How to Make Healthy Chocolate At Home
If you’re a sweet tooth you’re going to love this super easy chocolate recipe you can whip up at home. All you’ll need is 3 ingredients plus any toppings you might like to include.
The nutritional information is for half a bar of chocolate.
Healthy Chocolate at Home
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil melted
- 3 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp Agave Nectar
- Melt the coconut oil gently on a low heat if required.
- Mix cacao powder and agave nectar together with the coconut oil until a smooth paste is formed.
- Allow the mixture to cool and thicken slightly in the fridge before spreading evenly on a flat piece of baking paper.
- Once the mixture is spread thinly on the baking paper, you may choose to add some toppings. For example crushed nuts, goji berries, sea salt etc.
- Place the baking paper in the freezer for around 30minutes to fully harden.
- Break the chocolate off the baking paper and enjoy!