Quick Green Quinoa Lunch
If you’re in a rush or prepping lunches for the week, this recipe is a go-to. A low-calorie lunch dish packed with green vegetables perfect for taking to work with you or for lunch on the go.
This recipe only takes about 10 minutes to prep.
I add dried cranberries on top to add a sweet twist of flavor, but you can add almost anything you like. Other things I recommend is green pesto, chopped nuts, feta cheese or even tofu for a bit of added bulk.
Quick Green Quinoa
- 1/3 cup Quinoa Dried
- 1/2 Courgette Medium
- 100 g Asparagus
- 1/2 cup Kale
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- Rinse the quinoa thoroughly before cooking in water over a medium heat. Cover quinoa by about 1 inch of water and stir while it's cooking. Once there is a small amount of water left in the pan, turn off the heat and cover with a cloth.
- Chop and dice the asparagus and courgette. Stir-fry over a medium heat for 3 mins before adding the kale to lightly cook.
- Mix cooked quinoa in with the vegetables and serve.
- Add a sprinkle of dried cranberries on top for a sweet twist of flavour.