Spinach Dip 2.0
I present to you my much healthier goto spinach dip recipe for when I need a healthy appetizer to take to a party or when I’m entertaining guests.
Servings 4 cups
- 1 packet of Knorr Vegetable Recipe Mix (If you can’t find Knorr where you live, any 40g vegetable dry soup packet will work.)
- 16 oz (454g) non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced fat real mayo
- 10 oz (283g) fresh or frozen spinach chopped
- 8 oz (227g) can of water chestnuts drained and chopped
- 4 green onions chopped
Combine Greek yogurt, mayo, and Knorr soup packet.
Cook, cool, and drain the spinach. (I stick mine in the freezer for a few minutes.) Squeeze of excess water. I usually put it in a strainer and press it down with my fingers until little water remains. Cheese cloth works too.
Add water chestnuts, green onions, and spinach. Stir until the spinach is uniform throughout.
Refrigerate for 2 hours. (The hard part.)
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 6g | Fiber: 2g