This taco scramble recipe is a great way to add flavor to your scrambled eggs while also adding more nutrition with some fresh veggies.
This can be made as spicy as you like without impacting your macro counts.
Scrambled eggs with a twist.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup zucchini diced
- 2 mini sweet peppers
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sauce sauce or salsa
- 3 corn tortilla chips
- Spray a nonstick skillet lightly with cooking spray.
- Gently sauté zucchini, peppers, and onion until tender.
- Add eggs, taco seasoning, and then scramble.
- Once eggs have cooked, place them in bowl and top with Greek yogurt, taco sauce, and crumbled tortilla chips.
Calories: 283kcalCarbohydrates: 23.8gProtein: 19.5gFat: 12.1gFiber: 3.6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Last Updated: December 21, 2020